I am a:
- baritone ukulele among iPods
- kayaker among Harley riders
- married intermingled with divorced
- not obese among People of Walmart
- person with ideas, not “ideals”
- farter in the cologne aisle
- sampler in the All-You-Care-To-Eat joint
- candy-ass among deer killers
- pop-culture player next to Propecia proponents
- haiku writer approaching Lotto players
- blogger among Facebookers
- problem solver among problem makers
- drum major among Dancing With The Stars
I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces of me, makes you blue.
I’m protestant and you’re jew, what doesn’t bother me, makes you stew.
I’m white and you’re Sioux, what riles me, makes you Woo!
I’m a stinker and you’re doo, what causes my odor, makes your pew.
I’m part one and you’re part deux, leave me alone, Sacre Bleu!
I’m a rose and you’re false rue, grind me up and make a brew.
I’m analytical prestigious review and you’re New Caledonian Yew, can’t find me here? Look among bamboo.
Ever notice how many words rhyme with you?