I Saved You Some Time, I Didn’t Do the First Forty of The Eighty Meme.
You’re welcome, now go shot something off to celebrate Independence Day.
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Are your days fast-paced? No not at all. Even when I squeeze in a trip to Kroger (why doesn’t this rhyme with Roger?) and wander the aisles looking for stuff.
24. What did you do last night? I packed for my big trip down the Green River. Which you really should click on that link because it has quite a history.
25. Do you use sarcasm? Yeah, right.
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Sixty three
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Newpe.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? The bitches in my house seem to like me more (dogs) but I think I get along equally well (or unwell) with both sexes of homo sapiens.
29. Do you watch the news? Yes. Ladies and Gents, Laff-in Looks at the News!
30. How did you get one of your scars? Basil Sells Cars in Sonoma
31. Who was the last person to make you mad? UPS freight bitch
32. What is the last big thing you purchased? A kegerator – gift for St. Todd DeCubbville. How awesome is THAT?
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Robin Meade
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? That I am tall, OR that I spelll rumor with two u’s.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Make up song lyrics: Stuck in an elevator, going up while she’s going down, yeah, yeah, yeah.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? Bah, dumb question, next!
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I am adamant about it, yes.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? Yes, well actually no.
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? Sure.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? To be invisible on command.
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake, most lakes don’t have critters that can make you die a bloody and horrifying death.
42. Do you wear a lot of black? I just bought two black shirts and I have a lot of black pants because black goes with anything.
I don’t wear black shirts with black pants.
I don’t wear black shirts with white pants.
(Which sounds like the beginning of a bad Dr. Suess poem…)
43. Describe your hair: Greyish Gray
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? In the house.
39. A 66 mustang would be so much better.
42. Black is slimming. I think you can get away with wearing pastels now.
@Catch Her: Both Mustangs would be awesome. I forgot to mention, my black shirts are both “trim” cut. And no more pants with pleats, please. 🙂