A jeweler is giving away free wedding rings for the truly needy. Like those shown above – taken from their website.
During the month of August, David Tishbi Handcrafted Jewelry, the brand that is in style forever(TM), will review hundreds of submissions letters from couples and draw from those most in need. Winners will get the wedding ring of their choice from the Eternity Collection.
- will people lie?
- will they pawn the rings?
- how did that woman get so shiny?
- did the guy use the same oil on his hair?
- are the models L.A. gay? So why not just dup the image of one or the other?
- why do 12 hand-made wedding rings cost only $1,500? Total.
- how much will $1,500 buy for a foodbank?
I think the jeweler was stuck with some crap and is foisting it off on some unsuspecting couples. These rings look like they were imported from Chernobyl or Three Mile Island.