September 25: Of Three I Sing
Day-am. This happens more often than I care to think is just co-inky-dink. It is a conspiracy to prevent me from having the most fun possible on a Saturday. There needs to be three of me to cover all this fun:
Saturday September 25:
- National Comic Book Day
- National Museum Day – free admission to museums
- 9 to 5 (the musical) is playing at Tennessee Performing Arts Center and we bought season tickets earlier this year.
- Smallburg’s International Festival
- 4th Annual Corn Toss Classic
- Kayak trip on the Green River (blue holes!)
- National Crabmeat Newburg Day
- Opening Day of the World Equestrian Games
- Big Deal at Coop De Grass: $1 draft beer, $1 hot dogs!