Here are some “didja knows” for today:
- Getting new carpet means hours and hours of backbreaking work for me moving the thousands of items that are sitting on the carpet?
- I’m on somebody’s list.
- Our dogs love rainy days. The are all snoozing. Three on our bed, one in a chair. Dog’s life.
- I chose to cast my vote for “none of the above.” Freedom of speech still applies, but maybe the Tea Party can get that changed.
- The first TV pundit to get “nice” a liberal?
- Rand Paul will not have the guts to finish his term as senator.
- I wrote a comment and instead of writing “once” I wrote “wants.” I gotta stop listening to the voices in my head.
- this is a great morning after rant.