Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye’s View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. What do you consider your hometown to be? Where I pay property taxes.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? Nothing. I got it pretty easy in general.
3. The easiest? Why? See #2
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? I am on a Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry kick now. I like to add rum and pineapple juice for a little kick.
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. Get paid for not working.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. I hate a dull ache. The kind that is just enough to keep me awake at night, but not so serious that it could be a hernia or broken foot. A dull ache means I will just have to tough it out until it heals.
7. Where do you find solace? On a river in my yak.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? Televison: The sensationalism to get ratings. Newspapers: All the irrelevant crap that was on the web 24 hours ago – just gimme the local stuff. Internet: The bitching.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? I have hundreds of favorite snacks. First one that popped to mind would be homemade chocolate chip cookies. I don’t eat them anymore though. So now it’s Quaker Oats chocolate covered granola crunch bars.
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? I’ll watch any romantic comedy over and over. ie: Sleepless in Seattle et al.
11. What boy/girl first made you cry? My brother, no doubt. Punching me in the arm just for fun.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? I drink Lipton Diet Green Tea
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? Without, unless they happen to be lying in plain sight, then I will put them on.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? Carly Simon