Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named CV Rick from the blog named Ninja Writer. It’s 50 questions so we will do it in two parts. He stated that he grabbed it from Wry Catcher. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most? Catch Her in The Wry. She’s turned into quite the humorist.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Stipes – horizontal! Rugby shirt. AR-AR-AR. It’s off white and burgandy.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Absolutely. Nekkid.
29. Can you whistle? I have two: my whistle-a-happy-tune pucker whistle and my awesome jam two fingers in my mouth whistle which gets my tinnitus roaring. I used to use it to call the kids when they were roaming the streets. “Listen for my whistle.”
30. Favorite colors(s)? Burgandy – also my favorite movie character and wine.
31. Could you be a pirate? Yes. I already have a peg leg and a silver tooth and a ship (kayak actually).
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Ava Maria or Baby Got Back or anything by Will.I.Am. I also whistle. And fart. Sometimes during the same song. I am my own Spike Jones.
33. Favorite girls name? Kat Von D.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Clem Kadiddlehopper
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Keys – only half of which I know what they open.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably an episode of Friends.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? We were poor, we only had white. Sheesh, they didn’t have anything but white when I was a kid! Punch line to an old joke: You put sheets on my bed I keel you!
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Mushed leg and mushed forehead from car wreck.
39. Do you love where you live? No.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs? Too many to count because I never throw away a television. I have new TV’s in boxes unopened (black and white that run on batteries) and we now have TWO HDTVs
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don’t know, stupid question.
42. How many dogs do you have? Cuatro.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? No.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Ever? For an extended time, I would say the Windjammer Barefoot Cruise was the most continuous fun. We always have fun at Disney World. I have fun on the river. I have fun in the car driving and whistling.
45. What are your favorite books? None.
47. Favorite Team? None.
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I have that written down someplace. I don’t recall and probably would change them now. I don’t care because I can’t hear them. I’m dead, remember? Hell, I can’t hear them half the time when I’m alive.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Exactly? Dunno. Approximately? I think I got up to pee.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Dayam. That was a few hours ago. It was probably something like, don’t move too much because Derby will start whining to go outside.