Bulbous sent me this from her phone. Where do children get such mean streaks? And why do they think it’s clever and cute to be so mean?
- Thursday Sunny. 72 / 54F. Precip 0%
- Friday Sunny. 78 / 56F. Precip 0%
- Saturday Isolated T-Storms. 77 / 60F. Precip 30%
- Sunday Mostly Sunny. 69 / 43F. Precip 10%
- Monday Sunny. 69 / 46F. Precip 0%
- Tuesday Sunny. 73 / 54F. Precip 0%
- Wednesday Sunny. 73 / 48F. Precip 0%
- Thursday Few Showers. 73 / 46F. Precip 30%
- Friday Sunny. 71 / 47F. Precip 0%
- Saturday Partly Cloudy. 73 / 42F. Precip 20%
Needless to say, Bulbous and St. Todd DeCubbville are basking. We are not basking in SoKY. We are dripping and/or icing. Although from her getup today, her blood definitely has reached Florida viscosity.
Bulbous has a detached building from their house that has been converted into a work-out area. The OFF, which is a play on their last name.
When I mentioned that we could move into the OFF and that I would even add a bathroom, she was suddenly no longer basking, she was luke-warm.
When I suggested they buy the empty lot behind their house and we could pitch a tent, she was chilly. She gots a mean streak. She started it!
When I said they should buy the lot, put in a pool with a really nice pool house and hire me as their pool-geezer and we could live in the pool house, she stopped replying to my email.
Sweet. This could work.
My job daily duties :
- Get newspaper in the morning (I would have to challenge Gillespie for this honor.)
Shouldn’t be a problem, does this dog look motivated?
- Read newspaper and highlight important events – liquor sales, yard sales, first-run movies, etc.
- Start A/C in the OFF and monitor temperature
- Alert Bulbous when OFF is ready
- Disinfect OFF when Bulbous is done with workout
- Play Frisbee with Chase The Dog and Gillespie The Dog
- Test water temperature in pool by full body immersion
- Adjust pool chemical imbalance caused by peeing in the pool
- Scoop the poop of Chase TD and Gil TD
- Test water temperature in pool again
- Vacuum pool
- Prepare and test the Kegerator for St. Todd DeCubbville’s return from work
Yep, this could work out just fine. Now to convince St. Todd Decubbville that his Mother-in-Law is capable of contributing as much as I do to his fine lifestyle.