Adding to Collectible Facebook Friends
Harry Baals, Harry Cox, and the others reminded me that I haven’t friended anybody in a while to add to my list of Facebook Friends with Collectible Names:
- Gretchen Shuckert Crumpacker who dumped her Crumpacker and is single again.
- Deanna Polito-Laughinghouse
- Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi
- Emmylou Cakehead who is just a farmhouse weird Brit
I don’t really know any of these people and have never met them in real life, which is probably good for everyone concerned.
So I’m friending:
- Hugh Mungus – which is probably fake because he calls himself a comedian.
- Mark Clark Van Ark – Joan’s brother (and yes that’s a then and now pic.)
- Helen Back – no doubt with the Russian Mafia and I will end up severely dead. Yeah and make the jokes about Heaven in front… I certainly wouldn’t.
- Tootsie Roehl – Alaskan kid that should not friend me.
- Jenny Rippy Belcher – a name that is a command.
And if there isn’t a Jocelyn Shake or Jocelyn Wiggle in the world there should be.
Hello. Very nice post. thanks for that. Check out the website I found on how to make money with facebook.