Some thoughts about Japan and the earthquake and tsumani…
- bananas are naturally radioactive
- Just because Lester Holt left his shoes in Japan does not mean Amuricans should eat Iodine.
- I hate that news anchors flew in and out like that alone would help us believe this story was important
- News reporters should not make news by reuniting families
- Is GadafiquaffiHaffi still dictator in Labia?
- I can’t see enough of the tsunami flood videos
- Bad jokes too soon should cost a spokesperson his job. Comedian or not, you don’t piss off your boss.
- Should God bless the people of Japan who don’t worship him?
- Or did God cause it because the Japanese don’t worship him?
Earthquakes happen. Tsunamis happen. Cancer happens. Terrible accidents happen. Volcanoes and Floods and Hurricanes and Bears and Fires and Mudslides and Sharks and That One Critter That Swims Up Your Wiener Hole And Eats Your Guts Out ALL happen. Ok. That last one only happens to guys. But still.
- I hope we can trust the Japanese gummit to tell the truth about the reactor’s exploding
- I’ve only heard one eye-witness report in English that was coherent and lucid
- My mother never forgave the “Japs” for World War II. I think she is in her graving doing a fist pump.