My PB (not Peanut Butter – Paddle Buddy) Rick is in an ARRRRGH meeting. How do I know this when he is thousands and thousands and thousands of feet away?
He updated his Facebook status.
Is there a person alive that thinks meetings are worth the time?
From where I sit there are seventeen types of meetings. Listed here for your Alpha Pleasure.
- Arrgh. My boss called this meeting and I have to go.
- Brrrrr. Why is it so friggin’ cold in here? To keep us awake?
- Crap. We all know this already.
- Dumass Derision Decision.Somebody needs to make a decision but doesn’t want the responsibility, so a meeting devises the decision.
- Eck. Do I have to sit with these people who are obviously dumber than me?
- Frak! Didn’t we have this same meeting the last week?
- Gulp. I am so not prepared.
- Hummana Hummana. I can’t stop staring at him/her.
- Idjits. You are preaching to the choir.
- Just say it! Don’t dance around spewing blather about ancient history.
- Kelly Clarkson. Not saying much worth remembering, but s/he’s just so darn cute.
- LOLZ. Everybody has a great time, cracking wise and cracking up until it’s over.
- Mow the Laundry. The person running the meeting has no idea what the group is capable of.
- No Shit Sherlock. Everybody reads the handout while the handout is being read aloud.
- Octomom. Just as you think it is over, out pops another bloody mess.
- Pixel Counting. Staring at your phone praying something interesting will pop up.
- Questionable Fart.Either a sound or a smell occupies your mind until the meeting ends.