Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I have not looked at myself in the mirror today (Saturday afternoon.) I usually only look in the mirror when I shave. I did not shave today. When I brush my teeth, I look down at the sink and try to spit toothpaste in a creative pattern.
2. How much cash do you have on you? I had to look. $40. 2-Twenties. No change. I never carry change. I just throw it in a coin bucket from a casino.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Spore.
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I don’t own a cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? See #6
7. What shirt are you wearing? A black and burgundy long sleeve shirt that has a name like some kind of European sport that I can’t remember… oh yeah, RUGBY. I wish I was man enough to play rugby. That is a tough game.
8. Do you label yourself? Yes, Baby Boomer… but only for blogging purposes.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Sketchers – I love Sketchers. I have three pairs and would buy more if they were on sale.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright with sunlight.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Huh?
12. What does your watch look like? I don’t own a watch either.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoozin’
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? See #6
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Jaysus! Get this!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? a, the, what, and, of, out
Boy this post ended on a strong note, right? No cell, no watch, no 7-Eleven. Ah life in Smallburg, Kentucky.