Yes, it is now officially time to FREAK OUT.
We have a signed contract to sell our house.
Ya know how sometimes you just get a wild hair and do something and don’t think it will have consequences?
- Putting a bean up your nose.
- Walking like an Egyptian.
- Smearing crunchy peanut butter on your ear to let dog lick it off.
- Asking Helen Keller to dance.
- Farting in the library.
- Forgetting to smile during your portrait.
- Answering the phone with a fake girly voice.
- Letting Jesus determine the last supper.
- Buying Flip.
Yeah, like that. I got a wild hair that we should put our house on the market with a “make me move” price. And sell it furnished. With 90 day possession.
We did. In February.
July 5th we will be homeless.
Time to freak.