Crime and Punishment One Liners. Here You Try.
Bob issued this challenge he calls Crime and Punishment…
Your challenge is to come up with an activity, which may or may not be a crime and then determine what the punishment would be.
- A warden-voyeur would be penalized. (its a stretch on penal…)
- Bad toupe salesman would be called on the carpet.
- Sheep marinade-makers would be lambasted.
- Bad record-keepers will be defiled.
- Clumsy ballet dancers will be disgraced.
- Small minded thinkers will be belittled.
The contest runs until June 15, that gives you plenty of time to do better than me. And the brazilian other entries Bob will get.