102 Things Rand Paul Says You Should Do Without
Brian found a great list of 102 things teabaggers who hate taxes should learn to do without.
As Brian so gently puts it…
Voted for a Tea Party Congressman? Bow out of society and take your ugly and stupid friends with you.
Here’s the first ten things Rand Paul wants you to do without – if you don’t want to pay taxes:
1. Do not use Medicare.
2. Do not use Social Security
3. Do not become a member of the US military, who are paid with tax dollars.
4. Do not ask the National Guard to help you after a disaster.
5. Do not call 911 when you get hurt.
6. Do not call the police to stop intruders in your home.
7. Do not summon the fire department to save your burning home.
8. Do not drive on any paved road, highway, and interstate or drive on any bridge.
9. Do not use public restrooms.
10. Do not send your kids to public schools.
Americans pay less taxes today since 1958 and is ranked 32nd out of 34 of the top tax paying countries. Chile and Mexico are 33rd and 34th.
Which of the 102 are you willing to give up to lower taxes?
The income tax doesn’t pay for ANY of that. google Reagan’s Grace Commission Report ( go to uhuhtaxstuff 2nd highlighted area) so I’m going to have to call that lies (as far as the income tax goes)
Here, I’ll make it easier for y’all