Highway Girl.We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stolen from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Nancy and Pat when we got our Costa Rica driver’s license in under two hours.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. Yes, I would be a clerk far from the front lines because I’m really old and infirm.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Use to… it had a sleep timer and we would fall asleep to NewsChannel5 and Letterman
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Sure. Especially the little ones that they used to have for school lunches.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Know.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, I stepped on one barefoot.
7) How fast can you type? 70 words per minute – with 57 errors.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? No, unless it’s in a mine or cave. That’s REAL dark and that’s scary.
9) Eye color: Blue
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Yes: theater and food and dry cleaners
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Years ago in Paris. I was jet-lagged and up at 3:00 a.m. local time and Nancy was snoozin’. I decided that I would just stay up – so I took a long bath, leisurely shave, and long breakfast before she was awake.
12) Do you knock on wood? Usually it’s formica, but yes, only because it’s the social thing to do, not because I’m superstitious.
13) Do you floss daily? No.
15) Can you hula hoop? No, not any more.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Nope. But I am very discrete. Tell me one.
17) What do you want for Christmas? Probably some DVD
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Who lives down the lane?
19) Do you talk in your sleep? No, however, just this past week Nancy told me my CPAP was saying “Jump Higher.”
20) Who wrote the book of love? I am horrible at song lyrics. I can hum the tune and was alive when it was a hit.