Obama got reelected and Democrats who had fled to Costa Rica are returning to the U.S. in droves!
Okay, that’s a big exaggeration.
I know two who are returning.
And they are married. So that’s really one right?
I’m being supportive of their decision to become pick-up truck nomads and live in a container. (They will be traveling North America in a camper.)
All the while I’m thinking…
- is it safe?
- what about the roads?
- what about the language barrier?
- what will you do for medical care?
- is the government stable?
- how’s the food?
- how will you make friends?
- what does your family think?
- what will you do with Sprocket?
- what about your stuff?
- can you vote?