Questions I would like asked an answered about Kevin Ware, the University of Louisville basketbally player who broke his leg while playing in the NCAA Tournament.
- Why did this happen? He was a seemingly strong, fit, kid. Why did his leg snap?
- Did he have a previous unreported injury – a stress fracture?
- Why are taxpayers footing the bill for his hospitalization and rehab?
- Will Pitino keep his scholarship intact?
- Why wasn’t there much (if any) blood?
- Why didn’t Kevin Ware go into shock?
- Why was he not in excruciating pain?