Just for the record…
- This blog was viewed about 180,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 8 days for that many people to see it. Because I equate GoingLikeSixty.com with The Louvre.
- The busiest day of the year was March 18th with 8,375 views. The most popular post that day was 6 Bad-ass Pennys Belong in the Penny Hall of Fame.
- Readers came from 191 countries.
- I have over 1100 subscribers.
- Newly hosted by the lovely and talented Grandad at Curretech – highly recommended.
Most visited posts during the year:
1. 6 Bad-ass Pennys Belong in the Penny Hall of Fame
2. Apple Annouces the iTit
3. Shirley Jones Gets Nude, Florence Henderson Explains New TV Gadget
4. Geeky Animated Gif Monday
5. Got Milk is the Dumbest, Most Ineffective Marketing Campaign Ever.
I’ll be here in 2014… Coming Soon: The highly anticipated post: What I Won’t Be Famous For In 2014
And a salute to the WordPress blogs I set up this year…
- KYBBQandBourbon.com (not launched yet)