I bought a wooden chaise lounge at Mike and Joni’s New Year’s Eve party last night. In Costa Rica the unusual is the usual.
Dave, a guy who Mike and Joni know, is a wood worker that I met on recommendation from a Facebook friend (I forget who.) We made the deal for him to build the chaise for us. Since he was gonna be at the party we agreed to do the deal and take delivery last night.
- change clothes
- fill dog water dish
- get paint
- get paint brush
- get water bottle
- flip flops break, get another pair
- Nancy wants to swim, remove pool cover
- Pool needs vacuuming – me
- Change into swim suit
- Nancy wants pool floatie – wash off dust
- Pool filter needs cleaning – me
- Floatie pops, blow up replacement
- Change back into painting clothes
- Time for lunch
- Eat ham and cheese sammich (thanks Nanc’)
Urge to paint gone. Chaise still needs painting.