Hoping to capitalize on the giant hole in the ground in the same manner as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Sphinx with a missing nose, the Liberty Bell with a crack, and the cracked observation deck floor of the Sears/Willis Tower, museum officials are hoping the unrepaired sinkhole will draw thousands of earth-lovers to the automotive museum located not too far from the Creationists Museum and the Bourbon Trail.
The National Corvette Museum is asking the public for naming rights or sponsorship or marketing ideas for the sinkhole.
Museum officials also announced that HOLE, starring Courtney Love, will be reuniting for the ground-breaking of the ground breaking hole.
So far, here are the front-runners for the naming/sponsorship/marketing of the sinkhole:
- Cone of Shame
- H.O.L.E. – Home Of Lincoln’s Energy
- Sinko de GMo
- Hell Hole
- Mammouth Cave National Park Auxiliary Entrance
- GM Innovation Center for Safety Improvement
- Corey Vette final resting place
- Worlds Largest BBQ Pit
- Corvette Crevasse
- Dome Hole
- World’s Fanciest Landfill
- Future Fracking Factory …
- Senator Mitch McConnell Center for Mud Slinging
- GM Ignition Switch Stockpile
Submit your name/sponsorship/marketing slogan for the sinkhole at the Corvette Museum in the comments…