Here are five low cost, no-contract plans for the social senior living in the U.S.:
- $20 Unlimited Talk and Text —PTel Mobile, one of America’s original no-contract wireless companies, just launched five new unlimited no-contract plans starting at only $20/month. The $20/month plan offers unlimited talk and text and customers are able to keep their current phone number and bring their own compatible GSM phone. By making the switch today, seniors can even receive their second month of service free.
- $29 Unlimited Everything — GIV Mobile’s NEW “Unlimited Everything” plans, now with LTE, start at $29/month for unlimited talk, text and data. Plus, GIV Mobile donates 8% of every customer’s monthly bill to up to three charities that seniors care about such as the Alzheimer’sAssociation and American Cancer Society. They also offer a second month free when consumers bring their number from another carrier.
- Value Plus Mobile® Senior Cell Phone Plan — Starting at $9.99/month, Value Plus Mobile offers 60 Nation Wide Anytime Minutes and any additional minute for only 22 cents. With a one time activation fee of $35, seniors of any age can try Value Plus Mobile for 30 days or 30 minutes of talk risk free with their Money Back Guarantee.
- GoPlan 24 — For $24.99/month, Jitter Bug provides 50 minutes a month, medication reminders and health and safety extras such as brain games. For an additional $99.00, seniors may purchase the newest Jiiterbug5 phone that features a larger keypad and a 5Star button that instantly connects seniors to professional 5Star agents when assistance is needed.
- Flex Plan — Pure Talk USA offers 130 minutes of talk and text (each text is considered 1/3 of a minute) for at least $10.00/month. Seniors have the option to add 150 MB of data to surf the internet or check emails for an additional $9.95/month.