47 years ago August 17, 1968, Nancy and I started the rest of our lives together. Happy Anniversary Nancy! Still love you a lot…
To celebrate we are going to see the movie Trainwreck.
After our wedding ceremony at the Quincy, Michigan Methodist Church here, these are the songs we listened too in our 1968 Oldsmobile Convertible – a wedding gift from my parents.
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Rascals – People Got To Be Free
- The Doors – Hello, I Love You
- Hugh Masekela – Grazing In The Grass
- Steppenwolf – Born To Be Wild
- Mason Williams – Classical Gas
And if you think Trump is an interesting candidate, if we only knew what was waiting for these two!